? ??????????????Louis Vuitton (Brown)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1049 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

In need of all of these new dance sneakers.

Don't mind me when I'm continuously talking about Nike. Cause you will be bored listening as I have lots of Nike collections at home and I'm going to add it up month to month. XP
But at the moment, I am in need of a pair or more of dance shoes. I love to collect Nike sneakers btw, other than Nike bags and the tshirts.
Here are amongst of pictures that I have taken from the Nike websites and the Google website. I really want to buy all of them though. Just if I could find it here in Brunei [I wish!].
I have checked the Sportcentre,they didn't have it. I have also looked for them at Hua Ho Mall,still no sign of them. So,it's time to pack up and go to Miri or KL =)
If i have this one,for sure Cfu will be jealoused.


This one also. *hai CFU~* XP


This is among my favourites. I will buy this one first. I really need a new dance shoes.



CUTE!


Till next time!

0 comments: